Passionate about placing candidates in great job roles.
Hospitality Staffing UK
Job role in detail
CLUSTER SALES MANAGER
We are looking for experienced Cluster Sales Managers for our multi-branded client in the South East, with the key focus on corporate & M&E.
Our client operates two key brands in the UK, both of which have an excellent reputation for accommodation & meetings space.
Excited by the energetic and customer centric role of Sales, with a magnetic personality and passion for driving revenue and growth, you must be able to build strong productive working relationships, have a ‘go-getter’ attitude with the ability to execute new opportunities for the Company.
• Manage the revenue and growth on a selected portfolio of existing SME accounts within your cluster.
• Drive new business for your properties from within your cluster, alongside working with the National Sales Managers to generate
new opportunities for the groups other hotels across the UK.
• Build effective and collaborative relationships with internal and external contacts to ensure all sales opportunities are maximized.
• A results orientated, Sales Manager with a passion for interacting with people and eagle eye for spotting new opportunities.
• A commercial astute, multi-tasker who is motivated by a challenge.
• An exceptional organizer with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Flexible with the ability to travel.
• Considerable experience within the hospitality industry.
• A proven track record of exceeding sales targets and generating new business.
• Experience using key sales tools i.e. Salesforce.com