Passionate about placing candidates in great job roles.
Hospitality Staffing UK
Job role in detail
£26,000 PER ANNUM
We are currently recruiting for a 'hands on' customer focused, Assistant Hospitality Manager to support in the development of a local college enterprise operation.
The holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays. You will be required to work weekends in the Summer especially, but the time is made up for you and less busy periods. You will need knowledge of following margins, and sales costings, and running the bars.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deliver first class leadership and training to the Food and Beverage staff to deliver success as a team.
• Train staff through regular, scheduled training sessions.
• Carry out regular staff performance reviews.
• Plan and deliver a full calendar of student social events for under and over 18’s.
• Improve sales and profitability of the catering and bar outlets in line with agreed targets.
• Plan and manage food and beverage rotas to deliver the best service levels whilst achieving labour cost targets.
• Deliver internal and external functions and meetings events whilst maintaining and improving the college’s reputation.
• Complete reports (Pre and Post) for all internal and external events in order to continually improve the offer.
• Develop and launch bar menus, student menus and function menus in liaison with the Executive Chef.
• Deliver agreed food and beverage margins.
• Ensure licensing laws, health and safety and EHO legislation is delivered in a compliant and professional manner at all times.
• With the HR & Commercial Manager & Executive Chef, continually develop new product ranges, production and delivery systems to provide added value to all services and users.
• Build long term relationships with clients that add value and are based upon mutual trust.
• Drive innovation and continual improvement of people, systems, processes and services.
• Work positively as part of a team across 3 sites.
• Will be results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results.
Great opportunity for a hospitality based candidate.