Passionate about placing candidates in great job roles.
Hospitality Staffing UK
Job role in detail
GROUP SALES MANAGER
Our client is a group of 4 hotels based across Yorkshire offering an excellent choice of bedrooms and M&E space.
They are looking to add to their committed and experienced sales team to help reach future potential clients both regionally and nationally.
So…… if you are an energetic road warrior who enjoys being part of an inclusive and committed team they want to hear from you!
• To Drive and develop new and existing business from assigned Markets in order to maximize revenues and in line with assigned targets, increasing market share on various segments.
• To strategically manage and develop targeted Key Accounts for the region.
• Develop MICE opportunities
• RFP management, rate negotiation and contracting for region
• To be a team player and contribute to a professional and balanced working environment.
• To work collaboratively with Sales Colleagues, Hotel GMs, Sales Office Managers, Line Manager and Choice Hotels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The ability to research and qualify prospective leads and sign up new business for the region or targeted locations
• To understand the market platform, evaluate, sell and confirm business as required to meet individual goals and overall profit targets.
• To research and utilise industry tools to identify opportunities for business growth.
• To conduct outstanding site inspections, client entertainment and residential FAM trips.
• To provide competitor intelligence/market intelligence and contribute to all sales meetings.
• Ability to work independently to organise and establish Sales trips within assigned market
• Ensuring the set number of client activity at business targets are achieved in-line with the balanced scorecard.
• Attend weekly team meetings
• Complete weekly schedule, sales report and all other admin activities
• As part of the regional sales team keep abreast of all industry and account current affairs to identify how these could have a positive or negative effect of revenue streams and action accordingly.
• Build relationships with key account handlers within Choice Hotels to increase account productively and source new leads
• Promote all marketing opportunities with client base
Great package including salary, bonus upto 30% of salary, mileage @ 45p, laptop, I Pad and phone allowance.