Passionate about placing candidates in great job roles.
Hospitality Staffing UK
Job role in detail
CLUSTER SALES MANAGER
£40,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Job Title: Cluster Sales Manager
Location: New opening branded hotel in Leeds & Manchester hotel
Salary: £40,000 per annum plus mileage and private medical
Our client is undergoing an exciting expansion with two new properties recently joining their portfolio of hotels. They have recently added a hotel in Manchester city centre and in August 2019 a branded hotel in Leeds will open. You will therefore need recent knowledge of either the Manchester or Leeds markets.
You will need to be an experienced Hotel Rooms Sales Manager in 3 and 4 star properties in the UK to be considered for these roles. You will be responsible for pro-actively driving revenue and securing new local corporate business for your properties.
• Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume and food and beverage.
• Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends
• Coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
• Create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients.
• Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales and marketing opportunities for the hotel.
The company have a number of other new properties in the North in pipeline for 2019. Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail on 01482 217252.