Food & Beverage Ops Manager, 150 + bedrooms, C&B for 400, high end branded Restaurant, cocktail bar, busy multi outlet operation. Reports into Hotel Manager & GM. Strong hotel brand. The ideal candidate will be currently working in a similar role and have strong experience within a 4 star, multi outlet hotel.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- A hands-on role within the Hotel ensuring that key standards are delivered consistently within all F&B Outlets
- Collaborate with the Group Operations Manager in driving organisational vision, operational strategy, and company and Brand Standards in all areas of Food and Beverage
- To ensure plans are in place to support the Hotels in achieving Food and Beverage Goals
- Oversee Hotel F&B activity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organisational outcomes are met working with HOD’ at the Hotels to help deliver this.
- Communicate all F&B initiatives, in accordance with company goals and objectives
- Work with wider teams on new concept development and company and Brand Standard delivery
- Ensure F&B standards within the Hotels are delivered, and the teams have adequate, training, coaching and feedback to consistent deliver the results in line with the Brand requirements.
- Ensure training for all Food & Beverage Outlets is up to date in the strive for excellence.
- Ensure all food specifications are up to date in line with menu and Brand standards
- Ensure all allergen information is up to date and the procedures are in place and are monitored in the Hotels
- Be the F&B training liaison for the Hotel.
- Hands on exposure to the F&B departments to ensure the training is being implemented.
- Review stock take reports for the Hotels and assist in implementation of solutions and sharing best practice.
- Assist Hotels in managing compliance folders for Food Safety.
- Undertake Duty Management Shifts as required
- Work within the F&B Outlets as required to meet the needs of the Business