4 star hotel, continued investment, part of a reputable group in the UK, £7 million plus turnover business, strong F&B reputation, 150 bedrooms, with multiple outlets.
What will I do….
- Responsible for driving food and beverage strategy in order to achieve budgeted commercial returns & service delivery
- Recruit, retain and develop a strong F&B team across 2 departments.
- Responsible for the development of the F&B Supervisors in terms of leadership and management skills.
- Responsible for all F&B Assistants conduct, performance, attitude & behaviour.
- Drive quality and value that ensures a great guest experience, by being obsessed with high standards and hospitality
- Ensure a culture of passion for food and beverage knowledge
- Plan & Review rota cost and ensure staffing levels are at the appropriate levels to drive conversion and meet benchmark hours whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Ensure stock is replenished and kept to the correct levels and that stock control procedures are followed.
- Deliver brand standards in all areas of F&B including guest journey & food presentation and delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate audit levels are met
- Monitor progress on the delivery of the strategy operationally and also through the P&L.
What we need from you…
- Experience working within a quality Food & Beverage operation
- Organised and a strong communicator.
- A strong leader
- A good understanding of F&B business operations, results driven and able to deliver brand standards
- Motivational, passionate about developing and nurturing your team
- A genuine passion for creating memories & delivering incredible hospitality