Front Office Manager, Heathrow, Package circa 50k plus bonus, 33 days holiday, 10% pension contribution, Life & Disability, Medical Insurance
Our client is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is every moment matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true moment makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make every moment matter. We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That’s a promise!
The Front Office Manager Role
Our front office team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
• Our Front Office Managers love the hustle and bustle of life! It’s not just about check-in and check-out. It’s about everything in-between
• You will manage our front office team and lead by example, ensuring all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
• You will exude patience, empathy and have the personality to host the show, whilst managing budgets and inventory
• As an integral part of the management team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the front office department
As Front Office Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Front Office Manager
• Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
• An eye for detail
• Is a creative problem-solver
• Passionate about creating extraordinary service
• Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential
What We Offer Our Front Office Manager
• Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
• Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
• Complimentary meal on duty
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through UNUM
• Fantastic opportunities to progress
• 33 days holiday for full time team members
• Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times *where applicable