We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of one of the areas leading hotels that is currently undergoing extensive refurbishment and will be ready to open in May 2021 following a comprehensive development of the Bedrooms, Restaurant, Bar Lounge and private dining space. Do you want to be part of the re-opening team and contribute to the success of this property? Read on!
This role requires an exceptionally hands on, motivational manager who will work side by side with their team, ensuring standards and service are delivered consistently, providing a first class service to all of our guests. Reporting into the General Manager, you will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and guidance to your team, while working closely with other departments ensuring the smooth running of the hotel. You will manage a team of 6 and department is responsible for reservations & any sales inquiries relating to Restaurant, accommodation and private dining bookings.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate offer this information to the guest.
- Anticipate guests needs where possible and react to those needs to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions and most importantly drive guest loyalty.
- Ensuring all customer enquiries and requests are dealt with promptly, courteously, and efficiently, maximising revenue streams at all times.
- Actively assist on the front desk as necessary.
- Proactively handle and resolve guest problems or issues as necessary.
- Assist in the development and achievement of sales targets in line with the annual budget through identifying and driving sales leads.
- Commitment to achieve any departmental KPI’s with attention to detail
- Carry out Duty Management shifts.
- Through short, medium, long term planning regular meetings with the other HODs and your team ensuring company standards are maintained.
- 2+ years experience within a similar role.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a team by coaching, developing and motivating others. Experience of developing teams to their full potential.
- A strong, ambitious individual, looking for a challenge, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Commercially driven to help achieve targets and budgets.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop.
- Great organisational, administrative and management skills.
- Experience of working within a quality standards driven Hotel is essential.