Established brand – award winning – great concept – expanding chain
It’s simple we are looking for a STRONG General Manager who thrives in a fresh food, independent casual dining operation. This role is all about people, food and experience. A very relaxed setting offering delicious fresh food – the nature of service means you must be on the ball and give the guest a fantastic experience.
The Role: This is in no doubt a restaurant role but ideally would fit someone who had strong retail experience in a food environment – who understands the pace of the location. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to grow and develop within an organisation that has ambitious plans for further growth. The role would suit a current GM or someone who has been a Deputy or HOD within the casual dining sector.
Values driven, multi-site restaurant operator fresh food driven, standards orientated with a focus on their people and culture clear pathways into further development as the business continues to expand. Think quality burgers, cocktails and sharing platters!
The ideal candidate:
- Mentoring and developing your team will be at the heart of what you do and leading by example. There is a lot of competition, so we are looking for a commercially minded manager who makes sure repeat business comes through the door.
- You will be a super communicator and really drive the ethos of the brand across to your team and the customers.
- Strong financial skills and be able to comfortably manage all audits and due diligence.
- You will love hospitality and put the guest first!
- Someone who knows the area and understands the demographic would do well here – it’s a fast-paced retail area and someone who enjoys the buzz would thrive.
- essential you come from a small brand or independent Restaurant background!
- A fantastic company to work for with a great benefit packages and the chance to work with one of the most exciting new brands in town – growing and accomplished!
- Adept at working in a busy fresh food restaurant environment, minimum sales exposure of £15K a week. An individual with a proven track record of driving sales and standards in each business they have operated in.
- An ambitious operator with the ability to lead and motivate their team