Sales Manager vacancy – outstanding branded property – great bedrooms & M&E
- 4* with mix of bedrooms including twins, doubles, suites and exec rooms.
- 15 meeting rooms (capacity 250 banqueting) for events and conferences
- Restaurant & Bar
- Indoor heated pool with gym
- Extensive Spa and treatments
This role would suit someone who has quality experience with both pro-active sales and account management. Your ultimate aim is to grow revenue and market share for your hotel and the group.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is passionate about achieving results and making a difference. As they say ‘people buy people’, so your charismatic personality will be just as important as your proven sales experience, ideally gained within the hotel industry, and you need to be organised to plan and prioritise your time to achieve results.
Your ability to understand the local market and seek solutions for your clients and to build long-term relationships will contribute to your success in this role.
You will be out and about visiting clients as well as entertaining them within the hotel so should hold a clean current driving license.
About the role:
- Deliver the sales strategy across the Cardiff and surrounding areas
- Drive Corporate and MICE sales into the hotel.
- Develop relationships with key clients and agents.
- Regular face-to-face appointments per week with clients.
- Work closely with the Group Director of Sales
- Hold site visits and client entertainment as required.
- Produce sales activity reports as required.
What we are looking for:
- Sales experience is essential.
- Current experience within the area would be desirable.
- A proven track record of successful business development and account management is essential.
- A self-motivated, driven, results orientated and proactive attitude is required.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A full and clean driving license and own car are essential.